FYFE Company and Fibrwrap, both part of the Aegion companies, is
the manufacturer of TYFO® products and FIBRWRAP® Strengthening Systems, and is
an ISO 9001:2008 registered firm. The FYFE Group, which includes a global
network of certified applicators, are global leaders in the use of externally
bonded Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) systems for the strengthening, repair and
restoration of masonry and concrete.
Fibrwrap Construction Services is looking for an experienced Laborers.
- The ideal candidate will provide assistance in the rehabilitation and repair of bridges and buildings.
- Work effectively with supervisors and peers in the successful rehabilitation and repair of bridges and buildings.
- Drive various vehicles - construction equipment: forklifts, man lifts, front-end loaders. Assist in initial setup and cleanup of sites.
- Review entry and work permits.
- Enter confined spaces and very tall structures (100 feet +) to install various fibers and epoxies products.
- Able to operate grinding, chipping, and mixing equipment, powered and non-powered hand tools for concrete for extended periods of time.
Fibrwrap, an Aegion company, also offers a very comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, 401k) for full time employees.
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Construction experience, specifically around concrete repair, finishing or pouring.
- Experience with operating heavy operating equipment.
- OSHA certifications are a plus.
- Ability to travel extensively - 80% travel, could be gone for weeks at a time in busy season within a large territory. Travel expenses such as hotels and meals paid by Fibrwrap. Travel incentives are also available.
- Able to lift 75 lbs or equivalent with no assistance.
- Experience working in a fast paced and physically demanding work environment.
- Valid driver’s license.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity in our workforce. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Aegion Corporation - 2 years ago