- Supports the Information Technology Services Demand Management Framework
- Facilitates the daily IT services demand that is fulfilled by the outsourcing supplier.
- Collaborate with VMO on daily IT services demand that is fulfilled by the outsourcing supplier.
- Ensures IT services demand can be fulfilled by the discretionary pool allocation or additional funding is available from the business.
- Prepares monthly meeting reports for governance bodies.
- Support process to classify and prioritize demand.
- Maintains and updates tool with IT services demand that is fulfilled by the outsourcing supplier.Initiates demand management tasks with the VMO.
- Develops and maintains processes, templates and tools used with the ITS outsourced demand.
- Supports development of the documented ITS Demand Management Framework.
- Supports process methodologies associated with the ITS Demand Management
- Participates in appropriate governance meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience with Information Technology Demand Management with an outsourcing supplier.
- Portfolio and/or Program resource experience preferred
- Planner/Scheduler experience in technology field preferred
- Familiarity with Remedy, Clarity, MS Professional and/or other IT management tools
- Experience in communications.
- Experience in Healthcare IT preferred.
- Experience with shared services organizational shared services model.
- Works with ITS Functional groups to coordinate demand processes.
- Dotted line relationship with VMO for forecasting and use of supplier discretionary pool.
- Works with ITS performance on understanding the supplier performance in relation to IT demand.
- Works with ITS Workforce Management on forecasting demand.
- Works with other ITS functional groups ensuring consistent communications and seeks out information of importance to internal ITS staff.
- This job description is not limited to the responsibilities listed and the incumbent may be requested to perform other relevant duties as required by business needs.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers. CBCHI
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
CO-Englewood-Denver Meridian North
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
Catholic Health Initiatives - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...