Provides financial management support this includes cost research cost estimating and financial analysis. Financial activities will not include determination of Federal program priorities budget requests budget policy guidance and strategy. Must be knowledgeable of financial management policies statutes and guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in reconciliation of contracts.
- The Contractor shall provide knowledge and experience in using the following systems: Commanders Resource Integration System (CRIS) Comprehensive Cost and Requirements System (CCaR) Mechanization of Contract Administration Services (MOCAS) Shared Data Warehouse (SDW) Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) Electronic Document Access (EDA) Standard Contract and Reconciliation Tool (SCRT) and FM Suite.
- Support and attend meetings as requested
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Education and Experience
- BS/BA degree in finance accounting or related degree - preferred
- Minimum of seven years experience in financial management is required
- Experience supporting financial aspects of USAF programs - preferred
Skills and Certifications
- Possess knowledge of and provide assistance with budget and financial aspects of USAF programs
- Experience with DoD and USAF budget and financial systems
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Access Excel Word PowerPoint and Project
Leader Communications Incorporated (LCI) is an award-winning, IS0 9001:2008 Certified, ISO 20000 Certified, Capability Maturity Model...