This position works on the GGSS contract, working at the NASA Wallops Island facility. The successful candidate:
* Meet with Project team to define the attributes for the products' parameters and develop an HDF5 template for the products.
* Generate and test code to fill in the HDF5 template.
* Generate and test code to transform raw lidar altimetry data into science products.
* Ability to communicate effectively with individuals in both verbal and written forms.
* Software development experience in MacOSX and/or LINUX environments.
Desired but not required:
*Experience with FORTRAN, IDL, HDF5 development.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, math, or related field with 1-2 years of experience or 3 years of related experience.
Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies - 20 months ago
Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies (SGT), a space systems engineering, science and IT services company, was founded in 1994. Headquartered in...