Job Number: 61824
- Two Part Time Over Night positions available
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for one of the largest senior living providers in the United States?
Consider joining our team at The Sterling House of LaCrosse located in WI!!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living operates over 640 locations in 35 states and employs approximately 47,000 full and part time associates and serves nearly 72,000 residents. BSL offers its residents access to a full continuum of services. - independent living, assisted living, retirement centers / continuing care retirement communities ( CCRC ) and management services.
Immediate Opening: Resident Care Associate
Job Number: 61824
Job Type: Part Time - Two positions available (Over Night)
Location: The Sterling House of LaCrosse - 3141 East Ave. S.; LaCrosse, WI 54601
Contact: Jill Donisi
We are seeking the following qualifications:
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting
- Transferring and getting residents to and from activities and meals according to their individual service plan
- Serving meals to residents in the dining room or their apartment
- Serving as a medication aide
- Recording and reporting changes in resident’s eating habits to supervisor
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your resume to Jill Donisi at JFrancisDonisi@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.BrookdaleCareers.com
- 3-6 months related experience preferred and/or training in direct service with older adults, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of dementia particularly of the Alzheimer’s type is helpful
- Must have compassion, respect and work well with the residents
- High School Diploma or (GED)
- Certified Nursing Assistant preferred; may turn into a full time position
- Must be able to work 3-4 nights (over-night)/week and every other weekend and holidays
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Keywords: care, care giver, caregiver, health, health care, healthcare, medical, medical care, nurse, nursing, admin, administrative, administrative assistant, assistant, biller, personal, LaCrosse, WI
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 13 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...