Job Title: Contracts Manager
Department: Corporate Resources
Reports to: Vice President, Corporate Resources
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Travel: 20-35% Anticipated
FLSA Status: Exempt
TechWise, a defense service provider with headquarters in Colorado Springs, supporting affiliates in the Middle East, is looking for a Manager of Contracts and Compliance to negotiate and manage contracts and ensure our export and other programs are compliant with applicable laws, regulations and contract terms during significant growth, international expansion and organizational diversification. We are looking for someone who is dynamic with confidence and personality to stand on their own in negotiations, interact with colleagues, vendors and customers and, at the same time, have the attention to detail necessary to manage and administer complex compliance programs.
Required Education and/or experience:
- Maintain and administer the TechWise export compliance program
- Provide life cycle negotiation and administration of Corporate and Subsidiary Agreements such as NDAs, Teaming Agreements, Government and Commercial Contracts, Subcontracts, Purchase Agreements, and Lease Agreements
- Provide proposal development support: RFP Review, Teammate Liaison, Proposal Writing
- Maintain and administer the purchasing and property control programs
- Maintain and administer the corporate audit program
- Maintain and administer the small business compliance program
- Maintain required corporate registration status
- Determine and maintain appropriate insurance levels
- Interact with outside legal counsel
- Experience drafting, negotiating and administering contracts of the types listed above
- Experience evaluating Government regulations and implementing compliance programs
- Experience working/complying with the FAR and its supplements and US export regulations (ITAR, EAR, FCPA, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail, good judgment and logical decision making
- Bachelor’s or higher and 10+ years related experience, 3+ years managing contracts and/or equivalent experience. Capability and proven excellence along with supporting education and certifications will factor into the review process.
TechWise, Colorado Springs, Colorado, actively subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, religion, ancestry or national origin, marital status, genetic information, or political affiliation.
Minorities and woman are encouraged to apply.
NOTE: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.