Communications Planning Group
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS
Overview: Generate strategic media initiatives and lead the implementation of the media plans for clients or products .
Responsibilities: · Overseeing media plan development and budget
Requirements: · Bachelor’s degree; 7+ years media planning experience including 3 of which in management capacity.
- Managing the process and procedure for client set up, billing and all administrative function
- Evaluating composition of a wide range of media vehicles to determine which would most effectively reach the target audience
- Providing staffing recommendation and daily supervision to all accounts
- Supervising, training and developing skills of Assistants by managing workload, delegating responsibilities and checking work for accuracy. Provide job performance feedback to management.
- Presenting recommendations to account service and clients
- Maintaining strong relationship with key clients
Please apply through our website http://www.publicisgroupe.com or send your resume in a word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and quantitative/analytical skills
- Strong client presentation skills and business writing skills
- Excellent management and motivational skills
- Candidate must be aware of digital trends, cultural trends, blogs, posts, who is innovating in the cultural space
- Detail-oriented and proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in MS-Word, Excel and PowerPoint, media planning tools
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic planning
Monster - 14 months ago