ABM (NYSE: ABM), which operates through its subsidiaries (collectively "ABM"), is a leading provider of integrated facility services. With fiscal 2011 revenues of approximately $4.2 billion and nearly 100,000 employees, ABM provides commercial cleaning and maintenance, facility engineering, energy efficiency, parking and security services for thousands of commercial, industrial, government and retail clients across the United States and various international locations. Learn more at www.abm.com .
Responsible for performing general cleaning and upkeep of assigned area within a specific building. Specific tasks are not guaranteed, therefore, must be flexible in performing assigned duties as outlined below.
*Job duties may be modified at any time.
- Empty, clean all waste receptacles, and remove waste paper and rubbish from the premises to designated area; damp wipe receptacles as necessary.
- Empty and clean all ashtrays, screen all sand urns supply and replace sand as necessary.
- Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies, and corridors.
- Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, files, fixtures, paneling, window sills and all other horizontal surfaces.
- Damp wipe and polish all glass furniture tops.
- Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces, to include doors, doorframes, around light switches, private entrance glass, and partitions.
- Wash, clean and disinfect all water coolers.
- Sweep, with broom, all private stairways, and vacuum if carpeted.
- Police stairwells and clean or damp mop spillage.
- Damp mop or clean any spillage in office and public areas as required.
- Damp dust telephones.
- Dust all picture frames, charts, graphs, and similar wall hangings.
- Damp dust all ceiling air conditioning diffusers, wall grilles, register and other ventilating louvers.
- Dust the exterior surfaces of lighting fixtures, including glass and plastic enclosures.
- Keep slop sink rooms in a clean, neat, and orderly condition.
- Wipe clean and polish all metal hardware fixtures and other bright work.
- Dust and/or wash all directory boards as required, remove fingerprints and smudges.
- Clean entrance door glass inside and outside.
- Sweep or dust mop floors.
- Sweep or damp mop outside entrance areas.
- Properly clean and buff tile floor services as needed.
- Follow all safety and personnel rules and regulations.
Essential Job Functions/Qualifications:
Wages- $11 per hour. 3 days per week for a total of 7 hours.
- Must have ability to work with other crewmembers and be able to take direction from Supervisor.
- Must be able to perform all physical aspects of the above job duties.
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM (NYSE:ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $5.0 billion and 118,000 employees in over 300...