Quad/Graphics is currently seeking a Press Assistant II to work at the Columbus, Ohio Retail facility.
Basic Job Overview:
Position involves repetitive, neat, organized stacking of printed product loose bundles onto pallets in various formations to prepare materials for shipping. This position involves repetitive lifting, squatting, turning, twisting, and standing throughout the shift. Shifts are 12 hrs long.
Produce neatly stacked pallets with the correct run and amount as required by the print order. Check that pallet tickets are correct with the right order. Ensure pallets are stacked safely to prevent falling. Clean up press to include sweeping floor, picking up dropped product, and wiping down equipment and refilling spray bottles. Assist press crew in make-ready, and with other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work safely and in compliance with all regulations, including the use of PPE (safety glasses, hearing protection, and shoes
- Ability to stand, lift, twist, bend, and squat repetitively throughout a 12 hour shift
- Regularly and repetitively lift up to 50 lbs and reach for pallets of up to 45 lbs
- Ability to maneuver (push and pull) a manual pallet jack with full load of product
Additional External Text
Quad/Graphics - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Quad/Graphics is the quintessential American business success story. By doing things differently and better for more than 40 years,...