Junior Product Manager Mobile Services
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION/MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES :
Your challenge :
Environment : iBasis (a KPN company) is one of the largest International Telecom Carriers in the world and a global leader in providing international wholesale services for Multiservice IP-based connectivity. iBasis offers a full portfolio of innovative mobile data and roaming solutions in the fastest-growing segments of global telecommunications - IP and mobile. Goal is to be in the global top-3 for Mobile Services (Messaging, Signaling, Data) . Locations are worldwide, with headquarters in Burlington, MA (US) and a significant presence in The Hague (the Netherlands, head quarter of KPN). Your contribution as J unior Product Manager Mobile Services is crucial in increasing iBasis’ market share in handling international mobile data traffic .
External orientation : You are market oriented and business driven with a preference for an international environment.
Result driven : You will have ambitious targets for technical and commercial product performance and are able to perform and report along these targets. Also you will support the Mobile Sales Team in every possible way to best serve the customers and to develop markets.
Teamwork : You realize your targets and company goals in cooperation with colleagues from various departments in The Hague and Burlington.
Leadership : You are the linking pin between operations and sales and able to manage cross-departmental project teams in technical projects, market analysis and customer implementations.
Your contributions :
You drive required changes and enhancements to your product(s), implement them according to plan and drive revenue and market development. Based on your expertise and findings in daily operations, you pro-actively propose changes to improve products and/or business.
- Managing your product(s) and services according to Businessplan Mobile Services .
- Keeping product information, contracts and annexes on shared-drive accurate and commercially up-to-date.
- Implementing and coordinating successful cooperation between The Hague and Burlington in operations and marketing.
- Providing regular (market)updates for your services and transparent input for strategy presentations and business-planning and providing transparent and consistent monthly management-letter input.
- Supporting iBasis Sales by providing accurate marketing documentation, providing information in complex customer projects, doing presentations at conferences and joining key-customer meetings.
M.Sc or B.Sc., preferably in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Information Management or Industrial Engineering
Minimum of 2 years Product Management , preferably in Telecoms or Mobile
Self starting and business driven.
Fluent in English and Dutch
iBasis - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard