Join our team! King County’s Business Resource Center (BRC) is seeking an experienced Functional Analyst who has both production support and implementation experience. |
This position will work closely with other functional team members and technical staff to fix and enhance functionality in the EBS system and will participate in various EBS special projects and initiatives crossing multiple EBS modules. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, resourceful and able to work under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines with minimal supervision.
King County’s Business Resource Center (BRC) provides technical and functional support for PeopleSoft HCM, Hyperion Budgeting and Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) financials. The BRC E-Business Suite Financial team supports the following EBS Modules: General Ledger, iProcurement, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, iExpense, Accounts Receivable, Projects and Grants, Order Management, Cash Management, Fixed Assets and Inventory.
Why Work for King County? King County offers an outstanding benefits package including employer paid medical and dental benefits, 12 paid holidays, vacation with pay, life insurance, transit passes, and much more. Please see the Benefits tab in this recruitment or visit our website to learn about King County’s commitment to employee’s health and well-being: http://www.kingcounty.gov/employees/ .
Additional to note: There is no local or state income tax in Washington State.
Required Materials: King County Application, Resume (submitted with application) and responses to the supplemental questions.
For questions about this recruitment contact : Margie Viall at 206-263-1060 or email@example.com
* Primary resource on a variety of tasks focused on support of multiple EBS modules. This includes work troubleshooting and resolving open issues, testing high priority fixes and conducting knowledge-sharing, training-sessions and production labs with agencies.
* Provide subject matter expertise in initiatives on Special Projects within the scope of the EBS team.
* Create and maintain system and operational documentation including business process and procedure documentation. Create and maintain module specific and End-to-End test scripts.
* Provide techno-functional expertise needed by the team to monitor and troubleshoot interfaces. Includes gathering business requirements, updating functional specifications, collaborating with technical resources in multiple agencies, and coordinating testing efforts.
* Provide additional techno-functional support to the reporting team to enhance reporting solutions.
* Provide functional expertise and support to the team developing end user training classes and materials.
Experience, Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills:
* 3 or more years of experience working on one or more Oracle EBS implementations and/or production support efforts as an Oracle EBS Functional Analyst.
* 2 or more years of experience on Oracle EBS R12 implementations and/or production support efforts as an Oracle EBS Functional Analyst.
* Demonstrated ability to write SQL queries to support troubleshooting issues in areas within scope.
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience with multiple system modules in two of the following business streams: Order to Cash (Order Management, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management), Procure-to-Pay (iProcurement, Inventory, Accounts Payable, iExpense), or Financial Accounting (General Ledger, Project Accounting, Grants, Assets)
* Experience with methodology and best practices to configure and support Oracle EBS resulting in improved business processes and efficiencies.
* Knowledge and understanding of public sector/government accounting practices.
* Advanced skills with analysis and design including working with stakeholders to understand business requirements, system integration and business process redesign.
* Knowledge and experience with multiple types of testing: unit, regression, integration, end-to-end, performance testing and cut-over preparation testing.
* Experience documenting business processes and writing system documentation
* Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with team members, business owners and system users.
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Intermediate-level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* 5 or more years of experience working on one or more Oracle EBS implementations and/or production support efforts as an Oracle EBS Functional Analyst.
* Experience in large public sector organizations
* Experience developing Discoverer Business Areas and Discoverer Reports.
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must show experience and qualifications that meet at least the minimum requirements in their King County application and/or attached resume.
Work Schedule: This position is FLSA exempt and is not overtime-eligible. This position normally works a 40-hour workweek, Monday through Friday, however, at times, may be required to work extended and/or flex scheduled work hours to respond to service needs.
Union Membership : This position is not represented.
Recruitment Process : The most competitive applicants will be invited to an in-person interview. A final offer of employment and hire will be contingent on successfully completing a criminal background check and reference check.
King County provides regional services to over 1.9 million residents including more than 340,000 people living in unincorporated areas....