Responsible for plan administration of Medical, Dental, Vision
- Answer escalated employee questions and concerns on programs
- Act as contact and point of communication for benefits vendors
- Review new contracts and summary plan descriptions for discrepancies
- Ensure all contracts/vendors have current plan documents and performance guarantees and monitor them quarterly for compliance
- Assist Benefits Manager in problem resolution and the development of policies, procedures, and recommendations
- Assist Benefits Manager and Vice President with plan design research and analysis
- Assist Benefits Manager with determining ongoing benefits needs for existing and new plans
- Write scripts for call center and process/procedure documents
- Participate in all surveys that add value to our benchmarking needs
- Assist Benefits Manager in utilizing this benchmarking to plan future benefits strategy
Responsible for Benefits Billing, COBRA and Severance Administration
- Audit and prepare all bills for appropriate signatures
- Send wire and approval requests timely
- Ensure 100% accuracy and timeliness
- Produce reports to facilitate internal billing
- Maintain benefits cost tracking spreadsheets for effective cost trending comparisons
- Maintain vendor relationship
- Ensure accurate transmittals to, from and between all vendors
- Problem resolution regarding notices, claim issues and elections
- Ensure Cobra Reimbursement Policy is being administered appropriately
- Complete Severance administration
- Responsible for accurately populating and filing 5500s for every appropriate plan
- Coordinate and report on annual health and welfare non-discrimination testing
- Complete any necessary state/local reporting (ex – San Francisco HCO)
- Complete annual CMS notice and reporting requirements
- Benefits PeopleSoft expert
- Maintain benefits tables within PeopleSoft and monitor Third party feeds
- Work closely with HRIS and IS on information transfers, eligibility tracking, and producing of enrollment materials
- Assist in ensuring accuracy of current benefit census information for all health care related benefit plans
- Conduct audits of third party data and internal error reports
- Handle all aspects of open enrollment system setup
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field required.
- A minimum of 2 years significant benefits experience in an automated benefits management environment and in a benefits customer service/support role.
- Strong knowledge of COBRA, HIPAA, flexible spending accounts, medical, dental, and vision.
- Strong written and verbal communication and excellent customer service and vendor management skills necessary.
- PeopleSoft experience required. Query writing and Ben Admin experience preferred.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point skills required.
- Ability to work independently, propose solutions to problems, and multi task. Strong analysis, auditing, and attention to detail skills.
- Previous experience in project management preferred.
Domino's Pizza - 19 months ago
Each day, more than 1 million customers enjoy hot, delicious Domino’s Pizza products on every inhabited continent on Earth, because we...