Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Category: Software
Assist in delivery of linux based distribution components.
This includes limited kernel development.
This includes packing and 3rd party component integration.
Required experience, knowledge and skills:
- Expert in Redhat/Fedora/CentOS Linux distributions and packages.
- Skilled in creating complex RPM packages, install, upgrade, remove.
- Expert in C/Shell/perl programming language.
- Skilled in Linux system diagnostic, events, drivers, hardware components.
- Extensive experience in kernel package upgrades.
- Experienced in mount, cron, rpm, tar, etc..
- Linux or UNIX development
- Knowledge of VMware and virtualization a plus
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
University degree or equivalent.
Hrs per Wk: 40.00
Hrs per Dy: 8.00
TalentBurst was founded in 2002 by three former Monster Worldwide (parent company of Monster.com) executives. The business sentiment post...