Global Manufacturing Company in West Michigan is looking for an experienced Customer Quality Engineer/Japanese OEM's. The CQE will be the main quality point of contact for the OEM and lead technical support of quality related issues. The ability to resolve customer issues with a high sense of urgency through customer interaction, facilitating team participation and effective root cause analysis is what we are looking for.
The following qualifications are required:
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- High ability to enthusiastically interact and influence customers with a clear, accurate overview supported by detail.
(Individuals needing sponsorship need not apply)
- Bachelor of Engineering degree, preferably in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ year’s automotive experience. European OEM experience strongly preferred
- Strong electromechanical experience and aptitude
- MUST be willing to relocate to West Michigan
- U.S. Citizen/OPT/Permanent Resident/Canadian Citizen (TN Visa)
This is a Direct Hire or Contract Position (onsite only)
Compensation is based on experience.
- 3 years ago - save job