Assistant Director of Nursing - ADON
Help lead the team at Springfield Manor! We are searching for an excellent Assistant Director of Nursing for our skilled nursing facility, located in Springfield, Ohio.
As Assistant Director of Nursing Services, you’ll be partially responsible for the leadership and management of the nursing department and partner with our Director of Nursing to help drive the overall success of the center.
Your responsibilities will include maintaining standards of care, working closely with Physicians and developing/retaining top talent and supervising and training team members. You will also to help oversee the delivery of quality care and services to our residents and develop and maintain positive employee and community relationships.
Our parent company Saber Healthcare Group supports center leadership through knowledge and encouragement from its regional team members. We have a sincere respect and commitment to those we serve.
- Desire to enrich patient and resident lives
- RN license in good standing with the state of Ohio
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Previous experience in long-term care preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to implement programs, policies and procedures, etc. that are necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound business operation
- Ability to follow all applicable policies and procedures, current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long-term care
- Experience with Microsoft programs and Point Click Care a plus
Saber Healthcare - 14 months ago