- Under the general direction of the Section Manager, perform corporate communications activities to promote awareness and understanding of Company policies, programs and procedures, and other matters, by external audiences. Execute departmental projects to help the Company meet its communications goals and its mandated informational requirements.
- Ensures implementation of Company safety, health and environmental programs for employees whose work is directed.
- Ensures that safe work practices are followed and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations. Committed to the Way We Work Principles and adheres to the Company's Standards of Business Conduct and other Company procedures including Environmental, Health and Safety ("EH&S"), Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO"), contractor oversight and security.
- Create brochures, ads, posters, invitations, announcements, conference materials, press kits, signage, displays, logos, infographic illustrations, icons, charts, graphs, maps, tables, e-blasts, e-newsletters, banner ads, exhibition design and Web pages for both internal and external Company websites.
- Design and layout weekly internal employee communications newsletter and provide graphics for related messages posted on Company-wide eBoard screens.
- Apply general rules and high standards for design and typography consistent with policies that guide the use of the Company's identity.
- Identify and properly consider cost, time/schedule and other production parameters, and execute the most appropriate graphic design/solution to meet the needs of internal client departments.
- Plan and implement strategic programs to help meet department and Company goals.
- As required, work directly with senior management on production of sensitive and confidential corporate presentations.
- Participate in Corporate Communications responsibilities during storm events and other Company emergencies and, when required, assume storm function duties carried out by the Webmaster for both the Internet and Intranet sites.
- Perform other related assignments and produce and develop special communications projects as required by immediate supervisor or other higher authority.
- Must be available 24/7, and available to be on call and/or participate in off-hour emergency response activities as required.
- Participate in the Company's emergency management processes and storm plans as required. Perform other related assignments as required.