Atria Vista del Rio in Albuquerque, NM is currently seeking an experienced Sales Professional to join our team. The primary job function of the Community Sales Director is to drive new sales into the community. Candidates with proven ability to close will be considered. Both inside and outside sales efforts are required to attract new residents to the community. Expectations are 50% inside sales -- lead development/closing -- and 50% outside referral development to professionals.
Scope of Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and close leads utilizing personal appointments and telephone/email follow up.
- Complete strategic outside sales calls with current and potential referral sources that result in increased referrals to the community.
- Conduct community-based training sessions that maximize the participation and effectiveness of others in sales efforts.
- Maintain a database of current and potential referral sources with complete and daily updates.
- Must have sales experience with closing record
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Requires basic computer proficiency
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a group setting.
- Must be able to work some evenings
- At least one weekend work day is required
- Experience selling services is a plus
- Undergraduate degree preferred
Atria offers a competitive salary and benefit package including 401k and tuition reimbursement.
How to Apply
Please click on Apply Now or upload your resume to our online application at www.atriaseniorliving.com.
Atria Senior Living Group - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Atria Senior Living is breathing new life as a senior living management company. It was formed in 2011 as a spinoff of Atria Senior Living...