The Front-End Specialist is a primary source of contact for our customers. The Front-End Specialist impacts the company by satisfying our customers who continue to shop at our stores, thus driving business.
The Front-End Specialist gives Quality Customer Care by ensuring that all associates provide an accurate and pleasant experience at the front-end for our customers. The Front-End Specialist acts as a backup for the associates at the front-end and is responsible for all transactions
The Specialist has a unique talent and is dedicated to a specific function. Specialists may work in multiple areas of the store during each shift.
Essential Job Functions
- Merchandise shelves in the front-end area.
- Communicate and drive marketing efforts to associates and customers.
- Communicate store events to associates and customers.
Store Operations Review
- Perform timely cash reconciliation prior to the store opening.
- Follow all maintenance and recovery standards per SOP at the front-end area.
- Organize returns at the Front-End according to SOP.
- Effective use of MOD binder.
Rewards Card Program
- Drive Reward Card sign-ups to meet company expectations.
Quality Customer Care
- Provide Quality Customer Care to all customers by handling customer concerns quickly and sincerely, ringing up purchases with speed and accuracy, and by recovering the store consistently to ensure a positive shopping experience.
- Decide when to open additional registers based upon customer flow per “3 person rule”.
- Approve customer returns.
- Count cash register drawers and prepare tills to go into register.
- Record petty cash transactions.
- Communicate supply needs and process approved order.
We Value People
- Supervise, oversee, and assist associates with Cashier functions.
- Assign registers to associates based on store schedule.
- Forward associate call outs to the Manager on Duty and assist in keeping track of attendance.
- Assist with cash register certification (new hires) and annual recertification for associates.
- Report all cash variances to the Operations Supervisor.
- Meet company standards for scan rate.
- Drive Gift Card sales to meet company expectations.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Adopt and Execute our Values of: People, Integrity, Desire to Be the Best, Passion, Enthusiasm and New Ideas.
Experience & Educational Requirements
- Flexibility in scheduling; evenings, early mornings, weekends and holidays required.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- High energy level and positive outlook.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Sound critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- High degree of integrity.
- Computer skills required.
- Experience with arts and crafts preferred.
A.C. Moore - 30+ days ago
A.C. Moore Arts & Crafts, Inc. is a specialty retailer of arts, crafts and floral merchandise for a range of customers. As of July 2012,...