**Candidate Identified for this position**
The Account Installation Sr. Associate is accountable and responsible for assigned client installations, renewals, and change orders. Using a variety of internal tools this individual will complete the setup of client-specific variables in the Choicelinx application including account structure, benefit designs, rate tables, branding, logos, content, workflow and controls onto the Choicelinx online enrollment platform. In addition the Account Installation Sr. Associate develops relationships with and provides complete, accurate, and timely responses to internal and external partners.
The Account Installation Specialist typically has a minimum of 2 years’ experience in account installation and/or employer services, and has a thorough knowledge of manual and automated eligibility.
- Strong understanding of a broad array of health and insurance benefits including, but not limited to, Medical, Dental, FSA, Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Business Accident/Personal Accident, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability, and Group Legal, according to Employer Group and business rules.
- Accurate interpretation of client requirements, and set up of client specific configuration assessing structure to accommodate employer group, external carrier and business rule requirements.
- Identify, track and report issues or enhancements required to meet current industry standard business rule and functionality.
- Provide a high level of expertise with knowledge of products and system configuration as they pertain to benefits, industry standard and system functionality
- Working knowledge of health and insurance benefits including business rules, COBRA, Section 125, Medicare, HIPAA, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of various functional areas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to discuss implementation issues, explain guidelines/implementation plans where other departments are responsible for deliverables.
- Strong organizational skills necessary to accomplish a large number of tasks within a specified timeframe.
- Judgment, creativity and analytical skills are required to analyze, recommend and improve workflows.
- Experience with external clients is desirable.
- Strong analytical problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong commitment and teamwork skills.
- Self motivator, detail oriented, and willingness to adapt to department and company needs.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise with multiple software and system based applications included but not limited to MS Access, Excel, HTML.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in client account management/services, or benefit administration.
CIGNA - 10 months ago
With a significant position in the US health insurance market, CIGNA covers some 11.5 million Americans with its various medical plans. The...