Looking for an Exciting, Part-Time opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment!!!! Look No Further! The Brunswick Corporation has over 165 years of being the leader in the recreation and leisure products industry with sales of excess of $400 million.
We are currently in need of a Part-Time Party Host for our Brunswick Zone Bowling Center-Circle located in Colorado Springs, CO. Party Hosts provide efficient and friendly customer service for birthday parties, during open play times, bowling parties, tournaments and special events with the intent of converting customers into repeat customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Set up all supplies and equipment and prepare for assigned birthday party and/or special events.
• Welcomes and greets customers.
• Active enthusiastic interaction with children throughout party.
• Frequent communication with the party parents to make sure that all expectation are being met and if possible exceeded!
• Monitor and interact with kids during bowling or laser tag activities.
• Serve food, cake and help with opening of presents.
• Clean up at the end of each stage of the party.
• Provides friendly, courteous, polite and helpful customer service.
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Experience with children preferred, but not required
Friendly, energetic, outgoing with strong emphasis on customer interaction
Ability to up-sell and promote
Basic knowledge of bowling
Reading, writing, customer relations and communication skills
High School student, diploma or equivalent
Part-Time, varied evening and weekend shifts Weekends are required and must be available for any Holidays
• Hourly pay
• Career Advancement
• Discounted Meals/ Bowling
To Apply: Please complete all application tasks.
Brunswick Bowling & Billiards is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Brunswick Corporation - 22 months ago
Brunswick's business is everyone else's free time. The company is a global manufacturer of marine, recreation,...