Job Description: 1. Manage assigned accounts to create mutually beneficial business relationships. Targeted accounts will focus primarily on Integrated Delivery Networks, Accountable Care Organizations and Large Medical Groups.
2. A key responsibility will be to ensure access for sanofi brands. Develop and execute Account Business Plans for each Key Account.
3. Manage contract process when appropriate accounts.
4. Collaborate with USMA Account Managers, Field Sales, Quality Managers, Medical Affairs, RCM. to secure competitive product access and formulary placement to position sanofi as a leader and drive effective pull-through of company products.
5. Responsibility for full budget allocation and management for assigned accounts.
6. Meet or exceed sales expectations, ACCESS Goals and develop new sales opportunities within assigned accounts.
7. Conduct routine business analysis and planning.
Additional Job Competencies
- Formulate, implement, and regularly assess business plan with Core Team members to achieve business objectives
- Effectively utilize all available information to analyze and capitalize on business opportunities
Requirements: Minimum Level of Job-Related Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Partner with executives (CEO/COO/CMO/SVP/Director) of Accounts to create mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Customer Focus
- Focuses attention on building and maintaining customer relationships to achieve success
Minimum Amount of Job-Related Experience: 5 - 7 Years
Minimum Level of any Required Qualifications, Licenses, Certificates, Registrations, or any Relevant Knowledge, Job Skill or Equivalent Experience: *Five years of pharmaceutical industry experience, with 2-4 years sales management and/or account management experience is preferred. *Marketing, marketing support, and/or home office experience is an additional consideration. This individual will need to posses a deep knowledge of IDN's, ACO's and Group Practices and the importance they play in the evolution of the healthcare marketplace. *A minimum of 12 months of Account Management experience or its equivalent is preferred. *Has consistently demonstrated exceptional levels of desired results, as well as, demonstrated leadership. *In addition, candidates must possess excellent interpersonal, and team management skills. *Strategic thinking, planning, communication, and analytical skills are also critical requirements. *Qualified candidates will understand current issues within the marketplace, the pharmaceutical industry, and health care delivery. *Have the ability to discern trends occurring in the marketplace. Make appropriate risk/benefit/return on investment based decisions. *Knowledge of advanced outcomes analysis and modeling is also preferred. Candidates should also be *solution oriented through the application of advanced problem solving skills, and skilled in engaging senior leadership support when appropriate. *The ability to achieve results through others without formalized line authority is critical. *Lastly, the candidate will provide impactful strategic input on local and National planning. *Language: English.
Genzyme - 13 months ago