Our Client near Romney West Virginia requires a mid level Linux administrator to support a mid sized datacenter, this position entails support of the Operating System configuration and associated file systems, log files, processes, problem determination, problem resolution, software, administration tools, utilities, security, and hardware. Selected candidates may not need to travel for all projects outside of their metro area. However, all candidates must be able and willing to travel based on assigned project demand. Travel requirements may vary but could be up to 100%. Candidates are not able to refuse project based on travel. TalentVine
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 3 years experience in Red Hat Linux administration
- Security clearance of ability to obtain and maintain Secret
- U.S. citizenship required
- English: Intermediate
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years experience in DNS and BIND
- At least 3 years experience in Oracle directory services and LDAP
- At least 3 years experience in Windows Active Directory Servers
- At least 3 years experience in Application/Web server administration Apache/Tomcat
- At least 1 year experience in Oracle 10g 11g administration
- Security clearance of Secret - Active
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 13 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...