Customer Service Billing and Sales Specialist- McAlpine
Fluency in the following languages required:
Problem Resolution Rep
United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
Dimension & Scope
Customer Service Billing and Sales Specialist interface with customers via inbound or outbound calls pertaining to internet connectivity issues for the purpose of resolving routine problems with products or services.
Call types include: questions pertaining to making payments, payment arrangements, adjustments or other billing inquiries. During the 15 days of paid training, the Customer Service Billing and Sales Specialists will learn how to provide billing support, as well as the benefits and features of the client’s products, price structure and how to overcome common objections. Identifying customer’s needs may include clues from background noise or customer comments.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The customers that we support already own the service and will be calling in to report billing issues that they are currently facing.
Some calls are from customers who are angry or frustrated because they feel that they are paying for a service that is not working correctly, others may feel as if they have been overcharged,
successful employee does not take the customer’s anger personally but understands the emotion is a result of the product or circumstances. First call resolution is essential.
Education & Professional Certifications
High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Providde knowledge and prompt service during calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Help calm the customer and empathetically listen to their concern
- Use the computer to verify the account and work through understanding the circumstance in order to establish the right solution
- Research and answer customer’s questions pertaining to their bill
- Resolve concerns and prevent the need for the customer to call back unnecessarily
- The resolution should provide a clear understanding regarding the timeframe in which a credit/adjustment will post to their account.
- If they call for a payment arrangement there should be a clear understanding as to when the next payment is due.
- Selling additional products and services is also required
- There are various solutions to meet the customer’s needs, including cable, internet or phone related products.
Environment, Physical & Other Requirements
- Knowledge of bas
- Willingness to rotate shifts, as needed
- Ability to learn
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Good listening and responding skills
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually
- Possess insight into self and others
- Solid problem solving skills
's option, as long as such activity does not detract from the employee's work, or interfere with other employees
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified
- Ability to perform light hand activity work at a computer/telephone station in an office environment
- Position is primarily sedentary
- May stretch or stand at workstation for short periods at employee
Convergys - 15 months ago
Convergys is a global leader in customer management. As of March 3rd, 2014 Convergys completed the acquisition of Stream. Together...