Celebrate Caring at SunBridge Healthcare. Come Join Our
Colorado Regional Team! We're seeking a Regional
Clinical Reimbursement Manager for our 9 skilled nursing
centers in Colorado.
This position is a member of the corporate Medicare
Services Team providing the expertise, guidance,
advocacy, training and information to our centers, our
goal being to ensure appropriate services to our
Medicare Beneficiaries. Assuming the overall
responsibility to evaluate and provide education,
intervention and support for Medicare, RUGS management,
case management, PPS, RAI, state specific and special
completion of site visit report.
- Advocate for customer benefits
- Daily on-site consultation to assigned centers and
interdisciplinary team (Administrator, MDS Coordinator,
- Creating and maintaining a partnership with the
Therapy department, marketing . . .)
appropriate training tools to provide training in groups
- Utilization of principles of adult education and
and individual sessions for region and center personnel.
appropriate training required.
- Attend center stand up and PPS meetings.
- Review clinical record documentation to determine
in determining appropriate coverage, complete
- Provides support for center personnel to assist them
documentation, accurate assessment, timely
transmissions, and maximum utilization.
Medicare, PPS, and state reimbursement systems.
- Licensed Registered Nurse, RN in good standing.
- Extensive experience in RUGS and Case Mangement
- Extensive knowlege of MDS 3.0 and RUGS 4.0,
regional/multifacility level role.
- Knowledge of RAI process a plus but not required.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in a
- Strong knowledge of case mix and therapy
- Experience in adult training and education.
- Extensive travel, including some overnights.
- This is HOME OFFICE POSITION WITH EXTENSIVE TRAVEL
We value our employees. That’s why we offer quality
benefits to you and your family. You can select from
among the following options to create the plan that’s
right for you.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance for you and your dependents
- Long and short-term disability
- Paid time off and holidays
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending
SunBridge Healthcare offers equal opportunity employment
- Employee assistance program
- MetLaw Hyatt legal service and
- MetLife additional voluntary benefits
- PerkSpot employee discount program
- Dell employee purchase program
- Verizon employee discount program
in drug-free workplaces.
Keywords: MDS, M.D.S., M D S, Resident Assessment
Coordinator, RAI, R.A.I, Clinical Case Manager, Nurse,
R.N., RN, Registered Nurse, LPN, L.P.N., Licensed
Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVN, L.V.N.
Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator, RNAC, Minimum
Data Set, MDS Coordinator, MDS Nurse, AANAC, America
Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinator, Certified
RNAC, Certified Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator,
Clinical Reimbursement, Clinical Reimbursement
Specialist, Long Term Care, Case Mix Management, RUGs
Division/Department : SunBridge HealthCare
% of Travel Required : 80-90%
Offer Relocation : Maybe
Manager/Supervisor : Deb Sanderfield
Manager/Supervisor Telephone : please contact recruiter
SunBridge Healthcare - 20 months ago
SunBridge Healthcare and its affiliates provide short-term care and rehabilitation, long-term residential skilled care and healthcare...