The Clinical Pharmacist role is essential to the patient care. The Clinical Pharmacist is valued for applying knowledge and skills to deliver appropriate, safe, efficient, effective and cost effective pharmaceutical care in the scope of their particular assignment. The Clinical Pharmacist is instrumental in the care of patients, as well as the development of effective, professional relationships within the multidisciplinary team. Acting as a resource to other staff members, the Clinical Pharmacist is an esteemed and valued clinical provider of patient care.
Entry Rate: Dependent upon experience
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: This is a full-time, 36 hour per week position that will work variable day shifts including some weekends.
Additional Details: Pharmacist will be expected to help manage chronic out-patient anticoagulation clinic patients and will be expected to take call as required by department need.
- Must be licensed or eligible for pharmacy licensure in Utah and be able to dispense controlled substances
- Current knowledge of state and federal regulations and statutes regarding the practice of pharmacy and the distribution of approved drugs, controlled substances, and investigational agents
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Hearing/listening, manual dexterity, seeing
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited college of pharmacy
- Three or more years of experience in an institutional pharmacy environment
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...