CENTRA Technology Inc. has a need to hire Intelligence Analysts with Cyber threat experience. These full-time positions will directly support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in the Washington, DC area.
US citizenship, a BA or BS degree at a minimum, and a TS/SCI clearance are absolutely required.
Applicants must have IC experience as well as cyber threat analysis. Applicants should possess strong writing and editing skills; must be able to work independently and as part of a team; must be able to multi-task and juggle projects and deadlines.
Typical duties include:
CENTRA Technology, Inc. provides systems engineering and analysis services to local, state and federal government and commercial customers. We have offices in Burlington, MA and Arlington, VA. CENTRA Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Researching vulnerability, threat, incident information for future products.
Incumbent may develop specific recommendations for IT Specialists on how to overcome identified system vulnerabilities and inform policy makers on the prevailing cyber threat environment so they can make appropriate policy or risk investment decisions.
- Identifying and researching intelligence databases and various ancillary cyber sources to gather and disseminate intelligence information in support of ongoing or emerging intelligence program or project requirements. Work includes recurring assignments projecting data to assess future situations.
- Preparing complex reports addressing multiple factors assessing intelligence information and providing recommendations for distribution or follow up. Reports may also be generated addressing identified IT hardware and software vulnerabilities applicable to networks, operating systems, and applications software. Assessments are complicated by frequent and significant gaps in data or data that are difficult to validate. Incumbent will evaluate and project data, and draw conclusions and estimate probabilities using judgment and ingenuity based upon their knowledge of current and past intelligence situations, and an understanding of significance of conditions and trends in their areas of specialization.
- Preparing finished intelligence reports, collection plans and manuals, and guides.
- Participating in departmental and IC presentations, briefings and forums and serving as a DHS representative to appropriate DHS and IC working groups. As well as working with counterparts across DHS and IC partners.
- Selected candidates will identify cyber threats associated with systems and technology vulnerabilities and risks by storing and providing access to the information and data under study.
We offer a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plan including dental coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match and profit sharing, ESOP, incentive bonuses, and a generous educational reimbursement program.
If you would like to apply for this position, please e-mail your resume and a writing sample to
Please reference job code CYBER2 in subject line.
Centra Technology - 20 months ago