Position Profile : Ticket Sales Coordinator
Department : Ticket Sales
Reports to : Ticket Sales Manager
Job : The Ticket Sales Coordinator assists and supports the day-to-day operations within the Ticket Sales Department. This position is responsible for planning and managing game-day corporate tailgates at Arrowhead Stadium, facilitating the Chiefs Ticket Sales Department into community events, compiling sales data for management and coordinating marketing strategies to better meet the initiatives of the Department.
ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
1. Plan, coordinate and facilitate game-day corporate tailgates for all Chiefs home games and events at Arrowhead Stadium.
2. Prospect, plan and assign sales staff to local events in the Greater Kansas City community to promote Kansas City Chiefs ticket sales initiatives.
3. Create, manage and organize ticket sales reports, processes and other related campaigns.
4. Coordinate new and innovative marketing strategies for the ticket sales department including the development and implementation of ticket sales specific website, along with other digital promotions.
1. Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
2. Customer Service Skills - Represent the Kansas City Chiefs in an exemplary manner.
3. Technical Skills - Work with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Dynamics CRM, along with additional internal ticketing software.
PERSONALITY REQUIREMENTS :
1. Must work with a positive attitude and exemplify exceptional customer service.
2. Must be organized and efficient to handle multiple projects and responsibilities at once.
3. Must be able to delegate when needed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED (EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS ):
1. College Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Event Planning or a related field.
2. Experience coordinating and organizing events, staff and/or special projects.
3. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues.
4. Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely.
5. Possess excellent organizational skills.
No Phone Calls Please!
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No: Do you have a College degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications Event Planning or a related field?
2. Yes/No: Do you have experience coordinating and organizing events, staff and/or special projects?
3. Yes/No: Do you have ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues?
4. Yes/No: Do you have excellent organizational skills?
The National Football League (NFL) is a professional American football league that constitutes one of the four major professional sports...