The Production Controller reports to the respective Base Maintenance Manager and is responsible for assembling the work package, issuing work cards and auditing the completed work package.
- Prints work packet from planning and assembles the work package.
- Reviews following nights work requirements related to parts and tools for verification and ensures that the needed items are on-hand or ordered for timely arrival.
- Coordinates with the Base Manager and Maintenance Planning on potential issues related to parts and tools to prevent AOGs related to scheduled MX.
- Enters non-routine work cards into AMIS as needed.
- Audits work package for completeness and that all work cards are properly accounted for and entered into AMIS.
- Closes work order in AMIS to ensure proper tracking of time controlled items.
- Forwards the original work packages to Aircraft Records Department.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Base Manager.
- Accountable to the Manager, Aircraft Records for the performance of work package audits, that work cards are properly accounted for and entered into AMIS and the closure of the associated work order in AMIS to ensure proper tracking of time controlled items.
- Basic computer skills & data entry.
- Must have a valid driver's license required.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must be flexible to work any given shift.
Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ: SAVE) is the ultra-low cost airline of the Americas and Home of the Bare Fare. Spirit’s fares are unbundled;...