Dell Inc. is a global provider of information technology solutions. We are currently looking for an Enterprise Resource Planning PeopleSoft Senior Advisor to join our team to support our customer based in Washington DC. We would like the successful candidate to work on the customer’s site in DC area.
- Work on a highly motivated, dynamic, strong development/functional team supporting PeopleSoft FSCM(General Ledger, Nvision reporting, Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Cash Management, Accounts Receivables, Billing, Financial Gateway and Project Costing).
- Must have the ability to work independently and unsupervised.
- Familiar with Financial close process and support required to accomplish this.
- Responsible for working with a global delivery team (off-shore and/or near-shore resources), coordinating work efforts and ensuring project delivery dates are met on time and within budget
- Responsible for successful delivery of PeopleSoft technology/process deliverables
- This role oversees the implementation planning, fit gap analysis, application configuration, quality assurance testing (creating thorough test scripts and test case scenarios) and production support of enhancements and break/fix activity
- 24X7 on call support required.
- Have a flexible approach to work with ensured closure of tasks
- Have the ability to think 'outside the box'
- Must be proficient in the design, development, and implementation of business processes and packaged software solutions.
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and an ability to make pragmatic and practical decisions - without compromising the integrity of the IT system.
- Have strong communication and project management skills along with good functional knowledge with PeopleSoft Finance and supply chain modules.
- Must have excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Minimum 8+ yrs PeopleSoft Development experience
- Minimum 8+ yrs PeopleTools (Peoplecode, App Engine, Workflow, SQR,UNIX, Cobol, Component Interfaces, App packages, Integration Broker, web services, Query, XML publisher, NVision and have the ability to write and understand complex SQL statements).
- 8+ yrs PeopleSoft FSCM experience (General Ledger, Nvision reporting, Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Cash Management, Accounts Receivables Billing and Project Costing)
- Must have experience working in a global delivery team (off-shore and/or near-shore resources), coordinating work efforts and ensuring project delivery dates are met on time and within budget.
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.1 is a plus.
- Excellent customer interface skills and the ability to effectively communicate end users as well as off-shore team members are required
- Full understanding of the systems development life-cycle
- Knowledge in PeopleTools 8.50 or higher
- Experience reviewing PeopleSoft MP, bundles, patches, regulatory updates and applying fixes
- Experience with Oracle/SQL server databases
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Experience with agile development process
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
To learn more about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion, visit:
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Life at Dell
Learn about Dell culture, the interviewing process and benefits offered in your location:
Life at Dell
Dell Financial Services L.P. - 2 years ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...