Develop SharePoint 2010 content, applications and web parts – supporting various internal departments with researching, updating, developing and maintaining materials, documents, and marketing collateral, as well as supporting other departments in communication efforts. Work with stakeholders to create site variations, add and configure web parts and deploy workflow .
Scope and Complexity:
An Increase in the volume of development tasks within the IT department requires a Business Analyst. The Analyst is highly self-motivated and able to work in a high energy, dynamic and collaborative environment, The ability to multi-task is key. Te Analyst reviews, analyses, and evaluates business systems and user needs; documents requirements, defines scope and objectives and formulates systems to correlate with business needs. The Analyst is able to develop, test and implement, and maintain the web-based applicaiton system (SharePoint.)
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree; Candidate with a strong Interest in IT (applications, web design, systems, etc) desired
- 1-2 years of experience with website management, strategies, tools and technology preferred
- One year fulltime SharePoint Site Owner experience or Comprehensive SharePoint End User / Train the Trainer / Mentorship Training preferred
- Prior experience working within templates to deliver requirements, in particular SharePoint Designer (web page design, HTML code, web graphics) preferred
- Web development experience a plus
- Strong PC literacy and Microsoft Office skills.
- Understanding of the SharePoint licensing model and application concepts.
- Business acumen.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail to assure accuracy in all facets of responsibility;
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, matrix a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service and support-oriented approaches to interaction are required
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills
- A high degree of organization and the ability to anticipate needs, to multi-task, and adapt quickly to changing priorities