What’s in it for you:
You will use your ability to visually articulate an integrated marketing strategy every single day. As a Senior Designer, you’ll have the opportunity to inspire your peers. You’ll learn to present your work with skill, confidence and enthusiasm. We need someone who moves the needle creatively, keeps their eye on the goal, sees the glass as half full and knows how to have serious fun.
Hacker Group is a 200+ person digital/direct agency that serves brand-name clients nationwide and provides its employees with incredible growth opportunities. We have an accountable culture – one that generously rewards its successful teams. By revenue, we are the largest agency in Seattle and Advertising Age ranked us as the 26th largest direct marketing agency in the nation.
What you’ll do:
- Develop innovative design solutions for print marketing materials and other media.
- Combine artistic skills with business knowledge to create visual designs that sell
- Create layouts for direct mail, print advertising, online, email and collateral
- Uphold client brand standards
- Conduct photo searches
- Prepare files for release to prepress and ensure all creative deliverables are met
How to qualify:
- Degree in graphic design, visual communications or related field
- 3-5 years' direct marketing or general agency design experience
- Expert in Adobe CS and general office applications
- Knowledge of print, Web and email production
- Knowledge of 3D, interactive and video editing apps are a plus
Apply for this job:
It is the policy of the Hacker Group to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F
- Apply for this job online
- Forward this job to a friend or colleague
HackerAgency, Inc. - 19 months ago