Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that includes motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a successful Design Engineer/Body to join our Snowmobile R & D Center in Minocqua, WI. This individual will work closely with R & D personal to develop new products and components to support worldwide snowmobile markets.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Design plastic parts using CAE software to crat 3D models and drawings
- Project tracking, coordinated design reviews, develop test plans and reports
- Schedule and support engineering & purchasing functions with vendors including parts cost, tooling and Yamaha Quality Assurance Standards
- Attend SMB Market events to conduct customer & product research
- Perform other duties as assigned
Yamaha offers a “Total Rewards Package” which includes a great work environment, competitive salary and generous benefits package. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online.
- BSME (Mechanical Engineering) preferred or 2 years of engineering experience in the snowmobile or off road industry.
- Must demonstrate fluent CAE skills (GD & T, FMEA) to create 3D models and drawings
- Knowledge of snowmobile products and current design a plus
- Must possess excellent engineering judgment and analysis
- Work both independently and in team environments
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Understanding of injection molding tooling process
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Yamaha - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Yamaha Corporation of America (YCA) and its customers make beautiful music together. The North American arm of Japan's Yamaha...