We are seeking a Senior or Principal Software Engineer with 7+ years of application development experience. This individual will report to the Engineering Software Manager and make contributions in all aspects of the SDLC. The successful candidate will have experience in designing and developing framework components for large scale distributed enterprise applications. The position requires working closely with the Engineering management, Operations, Quality Assurance and Product Development groups.
- Design, develop and implement new features in the SoundBite platform
- Prototype new design and infrastructure processes
- Mentor engineers in the application development and Quality Assurance teams
- Assess new technology, architectures and deployment options
- Provide support to Operations teams on the production system
- 5+ years experience J2EE Server Side applications
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent, MS degree desirable
- 7+ years experience developing Java/J2EE applications in large scale production and development environments
- 3+ years leading software development team
- Extensive experience with: Java ORM frameworks such as Hibernate; multi-threaded applications; performance tuning for high throughput OLTP systems; developing SaaS applications; SOA experience
- Demonstrated experience with: JDBC, MySQL, Oracle, WebLogic, Apache, JBoss, ANT, and Linux
- Demonstrated ability to Architect and Lead application development projects and teams
For immediate consideration please send your resume, salary history and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing Development Engineer in the subject line.
SoundBite Communications, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard