Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Configuration Management Specialist III
Type of Position:
• Successful completion of a full course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a major in Engineering, or a related discipline, and DAU Level III certification in SPRDE, or CIVILIAN EQUIVALENT, are required.
• Eight (8) years of general experience and five (4) years of experience in a program office or similar organization
• Secret Clearance
• URS Corporation is looking for a Configuration Management Specialist that has experience with government contracts, to join their team supporting the home office in Abingdon, MD. This position will report to the Product Manager. Programs consist of multi-year execution of multiple engineering projects, and FFP projects.
• Provide configuration management and systems engineering support, including, but not limited to:
• Maintaining configuration management tracking systems
• Developing and updating annual technology roadmap analysis
• Managing, maintaining, administering and developing configuration management data
• Working with customers, contractors and other program stakeholders to ensure program conformance
URS Corporation - 21 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...