450mm TD Industrial Engineer
Factory Capacity Modeling & Simulation
Data Mining and Analysis
Industrial Engineers plan plant, production facilities and equipment layouts, determines the most efficient sequence of operations and workflow, and establishes methods for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel. Develops metrics to measure equipment and factory capacity and output, and to identify equipment and process flow bottlenecks. May establish or assist in establishing accident prevention measures and may plan and schedule training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operations. Conducts studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems. On the basis of these studies, develops and implements plans and programs for facility modifications and revisions to operating methods. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience would be obtained through your educational level research and/or relevant job/internship experiences.
Masters in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or related discipline.
Additional Qualifications include:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong mathematics & statistics, structured problem solving, and time management skills
- Demonstrate experience in data collection, organization/manipulation and analysis skillset
- Demonstrate experience in VBA script writing, relational databases and simple SQL programming
- Must be able to spend time on the manufacturing floor for extended periods to collect time study data thru observations
- Experience in semiconductor or relevant manufacturing
- Demonstrate experience to facilities layout principles and basic CAD skills
Jan 30, 2013
Jan 30, 2014
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly/test facilities.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...