Kimball Midwest, a national distributor of maintenance, repair and operation products, is searching for a Part Time Receptionist for our Columbus, OH location. We are looking for a hardworking, motivated, and customer focused individual.
Our Part Time Receptionist will be responsible for operating the Kimball Midwest telephone switchboard and enthusiastically greeting all guests to the main office building on Fridays from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. There is a strong emphasis on providing the utmost levels of customer service to both our internal and external customers.
If you want to join a dynamic team and an innovative company, Kimball Midwest is the place for you! We are the FASTEST GROWING NATIONAL DISTRIBUTOR of over 45,000 Maintenance and Repair Products (MRO) to the Industrial/Government/Heavy Equipment/Fleet/Auto repair markets. We have grown from $9 Million in sales in 1990 to $148 million in 2011.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Is able to work the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Fridays
- Has previous experience working in customer service, clerical, administrative and/or receptionist roles
- Has experience working with extremely busy phone lines and has a general understanding of phone systems
- Exhibits excellent phone etiquette and interpersonal skills and is customer service driven
- Has a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Exhibits excellent verbal and written communication skills and is able to understand and follow both written and oral instructions
- Has the ability to perform several tasks simultaneously and has excellent prioritization and organization skills
- Maintains a professional appearance and manner and is highly dependable/punctual
- Understands the meaning of CUSTOMER SERVICE and can effectively build relationships over the phone.
All interested and qualified candidates should apply online.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kimball Midwest - 10 months ago
Kimball Midwest has been committed to excellence since 1923 serving our customers with quality products and services. Today, we are a major...