To assist in formulating the experimental design of projects, to assist in the preparation and submission of protocols and data to the Regulatory Agencies and to conduct assigned projects as needed to accomplish the goals of the department.
1. Able to perform multiple assignments and tasks related to the development of R&D products.
2. Perform experiments and procedures requiring specific scientific or technical knowledge and laboratory techniques with limited input from supervisor and present results in an organized manner.
3. Provide supervisor with interpretation of results and evaluations of data.
4. Maintain literature files and accurate laboratory records and notebooks.
5. Able to design, produce, review and make recommended changes to scientific protocols and procedures.
6. Suggest new approaches to established procedures, such as modifications or improvements and contribute methods/data to reports.
7. May have additional organizational responsibilities (e.g., mentoring of trainees, lab coordination responsibilities.
Bachelor Degree in a Scientific Field or related field
2-5 years biological benchwork
Individual must possess a thorough knowledge, understanding and ability to apply typical biological analysis techniques (e.g. aseptic technique, analytical instrumentation), understand and practice c GMPs and industry methodologies as it applies to USDA regulations.
Preferred assay development
Novartis - 9 months ago
Novartis AG, incorporated on February 29, 1996, is a Switzerland-based holding that, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the research,...