POSITION: Client Service Associate
DEPARTMENT: Client Service
REPORTS TO: Client Service Manager
JOB SUMMARY: A client service associate is responsible for all aspects of opening, maintaining and servicing Hanlon Investment Management accounts.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Opening and maintaining client accounts
- Communicating with Advisors regarding account questions, service requests, and all other matters
- Processing both monetary and clerical transactions.
- Assisting in office administration tasks, including answering phones
- Assisting with special projects as needed
- Demonstrates knowledge, skills and experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to communicate effectiv ely, both orally and in writing
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Use of the utmost discretion in dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Proficiency with MS Office Suit e
Persons with mental or physical disabilities are eligible as long as they can perform the essential functions of the job after reasonable accommodation is made to their know n limitations. If accommodation cannot be made because it would cause the employer undue hardship, such persons may not be eligible.
- Ability to work indoors at a desk for extended periods of time
- Ability to ascend and descend a set of stairs
- Ability to lift and carry 10-20 pounds as needed.
- Listen, talk, interact, and effectively communicate with other employees, supervisors and outside contacts
- Standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time
- Use of phone and/or computer for extended periods of time
- Bending, reaching and twisting in the performance of daily job functions
- Seeing, reading, writing, utilizing a computer keyboard, mouse and other computer implements
- Ability to work a set schedule consistent with job and/or business needs
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 1 to 2 years Financial Services/Brokerage preferred
Monster - 9 months ago