Handle all general building maintenance and support (i.e. plumbing, light electrical, general building repairs, etc.).
Keep the building in a clean and orderly condition.
Travel to multiple company locations, instructing and assisting other maintenance staff as needed.
Landscaping and upkeep of lawn equipment including; maintaining outside premises in an attractive and safe condition. Clears leaves, cuts grass, pulls weeds, and trims shrubs, trees and lawn edges.
Repairs grounds equipment such as trimmers, mowers, and blowers.
Utilizes shovels, snow blowers, tractors and trucks for snow removal. Clears walks and parking lot of snow and ice. Applies salt, calcium, and sand to various areas to melt ice and provide safer conditions.
Paints, patches potholes, stripes lot poles, installs signs and performs general cleaning responsibilities to maintain sidewalks, parking lot, and building exteriors.
Performs preventive maintenance and repair of grounds equipment.
Performs general building and fixture repairs such as fixing doors, windows and latches, performs simple plumbing repairs such as replacing appliances, replacing fixtures, unclogging drains, etc; performs general cleaning during day including checking restrooms, emptying trashcans and recyclables.
- 3+ years building maintenance experience.
- Landscaping knowledge and the ability to maintain lawn equipment.
- Ability to use drills, table saws, wrenches and other hand tools.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Valid drivers license.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Meticulous attention to detail with demonstrated accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic environment under deadlines.
Network Technologies Inc. - 16 months ago