Lead and coordinate all warehouse operations including delivery scheduling, inbound and outbound processes, safety requirements, and special customer requirements.
Shipping, receiving, picking and putting away orders.
Assist drivers with loading and unloading trucks.
Maintain warehouse. Keep shelves and floor in clean condition.
Handle cutting and reeling of wire.
Follow all established warehouse Standard Operating Procedures.
Follow all Environmental, Health and Safety rules and operate in a safe manner.
Other duties as assigned.
Ability to write and read routine reports or job orders. Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees within the organization.
Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations required to accurately complete assigned tasks.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form. Ability to organize and prioritize job projects and requirements.
The attendance demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Attendance is required Monday through Friday or within normal business hours as established by the handbook. The employee will be required to travel to different locations nationally and internationally. Employee may be required to work overtime, and occasional Saturdays and Sundays.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In this position the employee is required to speak, read and hear English.
- Walk on concrete or other hard floor surface: 6-8 hours
- Standing continuously: up to 3 hours
- Pull heavy items in warehouse or yard: 6-8 hours
- Load and unload trucks from ground level or platform: 3-6 hours
- Lift minimum weight unassisted of up to 50 lbs: 3-6 hours
- Lift minimum weight unassisted of 75lbs: up to 3 hours
- Lift over 100 lbs. (1-2 times per week) : up to 3 hours
- Operate transportation equipment: 3-6 hours
- Repetitive use of hands/manual dexterity: 6-8 hours
- Work continuously for 8 hours per day, 5 days a week (with legally required breaks) : 6-8 hours
- Sitting for continuous periods: up to 3 hours
- Repetitively climbing: 3-6 hours
- Continuous repetitive kneeling: 3-6 hours
- Reaching - overhead: up to 3 hours; shoulder: 6-8 hours; below shoulder: up to 3 hours
- Twisting: 6-8 hours
- Bending: 6-8 hours
- Heaviest item required to carry: Electrical Panels & Wire Spools
- Manual use equipment: Wire measuring equipment
- Transport equipment: Sit down forklift, Upright forklift, Pallet Jack & Commercial Truck Driving
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Exposure to hot and cold temperatures. This position constantly requires expose to extreme weather conditions in a warehouse environment at company branches. This is a high stress and fast paced environment.
DISCLAIMER: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.