Do you want to make a difference on important issues?
Forum One Communications is seeking a creative User Experience Associate who is passionate about online communication tools and their potential to change the world. The right person for the job will help leading organizations, like the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, the Center for Global Development, and USAID, effectively communicate and advocate on the web.
About the Position:
As a UX Associate, you will work under the direction of senior designers, information architects, and other UX experts to create clean layouts, compelling designs, and intuitive interfaces that elevate brands and lead to extraordinary user experiences.
You will be called on to develop high-level strategies, and tactical solutions, for social media, branding, website and web application design, and online collaboration and community building.
As an invaluable part of the project process, your responsibilities will include:
As a successful candidate, you:
- Helping to conduct research and facilitate meetings to define client needs, objectives, brands, and audiences.
- Creating documentation to capture findings from discovery and guide decisions throughout the project life-cycle.
- Participating in and documenting stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions, and features and functionality workshops.
- Contributing to client-facing deliverables, including: audience personas, creative briefs, competitive and landscape analyses, and concept documentation.
- Aiding in the development of strategies for marketing, communications, and outreach, encompassing search engine optimization, email marketing strategy, social marketing, and blog outreach.
If these statements describe you, then you might be the person we are looking for!
- Notice the usability of everyday objects, or are preoccupied with analyzing how people interact, especially with objects, in social spaces (whether online or offline).
- Are adept at translating creative ideas into strategic solutions.
- Are comfortable working both independently, and as part of a collaborative team.
- Are familiar with web technologies and techniques that enhance the user experience.
- Have a positive, flexible attitude with a passion for learning.
- Are excited to expand your UX repertoire and grow your skills in surveying, interviewing, focus groups, card sorts, usability testing, comparator analysis, persona and wireframe development, and other proven discovery and documentation techniques.
- Share our enthusiasm for solving important problems in global health, education, and international development using the internet as a strategic communication device.
- Possess a degree or demonstrated interest in human factors, information science, graphic design, interaction design, or a related field.
If you want to grow your career in the User Experience and Design field while working on important projects for influential organizations, apply now.
Energize your career — send us your resume today!
Forum One Communications Corporation - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard
Forum One Communications assists notprofit, foundation, government and commercial organizations in making a positive impact on the social...