Posting Job Title: Supervisor, Order Fulfillment
Requisition #: 143319BR
Posting Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Area of Interest: Other
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable Regional Commercial Operations office currently seeks an Order Fulfillment Supervisor to be located in Charlotte, NC. Please find a description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to successfully function in this position.
Execute a supervisor role with Time Warner Cable Business Class by providing operational support for the Order Fulfillment organization. This position will be responsible for personnel management of a staff of 8 - 10 (depending on location) and day to day guidance of all Business Class order fulfillment activities, to include enterprise, channel/agent, wholesale/carrier, government and corporate national sales customers. The Order Fulfillment Supervisor will need to be a driven, organized leader with extensive experience in a call center or order entry environment.
- Manage staff to meet and exceed established metrics for product/service delivery, to include total orders scheduled and/or billed (weekly/monthly/fiscal period), total revenue of orders scheduled and/or billed (weekly/monthly/fiscal period), failed installations, rejected phone orders, and average time to install (by product family).
- Ensure all of the employees are properly trained in multiple billing platforms to ensure all sales orders are processed timely, regardless of the sales channel or the 'sale' originating location.
- Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills and strong collaboration skills.
- Draw upon direct reports, and indirect resources to pave a cultural foundation of customer value and trust based upon common concern for the customer.
- Accountable for the timely and accurate order entry, processing, and scheduling of all Business Class services orders, including the following markets: NC, SC, New England, Albany, Northeast, and NYC. As such, Supervisor will be required to develop and track metrics to document and report upon production and error rates.
- Supervise staff to meet and exceed quality, accuracy, and productivity goals
- Implement and enforce metrics related to the scheduling, installation, change, and maintenance of multiple services
- Maintain, and continually improve order processing M&P's
- Serve as a first level escalation contact to work with customers and internal resources to resolve identified issues.
- Sales Force.COM and ICOMS and/or CSG billing platform systems
- All other Duties As Assigned
- Prefer 2-5 years relevant leadership or supervisory experience
- Requires 3+ years of relevant work experience in cable, telecommunications, or infra-structure provider order processing environment years
Requires adherence to Time Warner Standards of Business Conduct. Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
FCC Unit_TWC: 0589
Controlling Establishment ID: 00352 - Charlotte Ballantyne
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...