Reference Code: 13008396
Location: Jacksonville, FL, USA
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
The Developer will be responsible for the development of new features, enhancements, and bug fixes for enterprise level applications, utilizing Microsoft .Net and SQL Server technologies.
The Developer may also be responsible for feasibility studies, time and cost estimates and establishment and implementation of new or revised applications systems and programs.
- Accountable for full lifecycle application development - analysis, design, construction, testing and implementation
- Facilitate design / Perform development/ code reviews
- Perform effort estimations and assist with project planning
- Ensure team accountability to meet commitments with quality deliverables - Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Experience with Agile development technologies (such as SCRUM)
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum 6 years of software development experience developing solutions on the Microsoft Platform
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience with ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, SSRS
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to work with teams across multiple locations and time zones
Citi - 13 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...