Junior Web Developer / Programmer
Website Development Company located located in Suburban Philadelphia (Valley Forge / King of Prussia / Wayne area) has a current opening for a Junior Web Developer / Programmer to assist Lead Programmers in the development of web-based systems and dynamic database driven websites.
The ideal candidates should have 2 – 3 years of experience and provide sample URL’s and description of programming used within each.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited:
- Assist in the support, development and expansion of Web Based Websites, Content Management Systems (CMS) and Applications developed in Classic ASP technology.
- Analyze the needs of projects to produce cutting edge web-based systems that provide for the ultimate return on client's investment dollars.
- Staying on top of industry tools, trends and ideas to be used in overall cohesiveness, functionality and appearance of web-based systems.
- Collaborate with website coordinators, developers, senior programmers, management and other team members to develop, maintain and produce web-based systems for clients in multiple industries.
- Debugging and troubleshooting of web-based systems.
- Organization, Attention to Detail, Communication and Ability to Provide Solutions, Ability to Learn and Grow
- MS SQL Server, MySQL, Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Linux, Microsoft Based Technologies