The Wholesale Manager will be responsible for the pricing of all vehicles sold through Channels and to manage the days to sale and inventory levels offered in each venue. The will also manage the sales process for both channels including title processing, reconditioning, promotions, reporting, and arbitrations. Work closely with operations to insure coordinate remarketing activities.
- Pricing all vehicles
- Selection and evaluation of auctions
- Inventory management
- On-Line sales development
- 5 or more years experience in automotive remarketing or sales.
- IT process management
- Automotive remarketing
- Strong analytical background
- Statistical analysis
- Understanding of 6 Sigma and Lean
- Strong problem solving
- Strong presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Project Management
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Apply for this job:
Your application choices are:
- Apply for this job online
- Email this job opportunity to a friend
- Add this job to your Social Network!
Hertz operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly brands from approximately 11,555 corporate and...