Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Strong framework development experience using Java/J2EE Stack
Experience using Hadoop technologies
Do you love designing & developing frameworks for handling Petabyte scale data volume? Does the idea of working on Big Data Solutions make your heart leap? Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment where your technical abilities will be challenged on a day to day basis? Do you want to work for one of the world’s largest data processing environment? Does spending an evening with your colleagues on perfecting that one algorithm get you excited and thrilled?
If so, Apple Global Business Intelligence team is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, energetic individual with excellent written and oral skills who is not afraid to think outside the box and question assumptions. In this role, you will be part of a fast growing, cohesive team with many exciting responsibilities related to Hadoop framework development:
Nice to haves:
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Strong interest in algorithms
- Experience using Hadoop technologies (HDFS, Hive, HBASE, Pig) is a plus
- Strong framework development experience using Java/J2EE Stack
- Strong database, SQL, ETL and data analysis skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Passion for development
- Strong object-oriented programming and design experience, including Java.
- Hadoop development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with automated testing methodologies and frameworks, including JUnit, is a plus
- Knowledge on SQL
Apple - 20 months ago
Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing devices with...