The Product Management Associate will be a key contributor to the support and management of HNW’s proprietary digital marketing management platform. In addition to providing tier 2 support, this role will collect and analyze usage and interaction data for our clients and provide training for our customer support team as well as enterprise clients.
- Support the Client Services and Content Services teams in reporting, analytics, and digital content management for the HNW proprietary digital marketing platform
- Provide tier 2 support for our call center and end-users by troubleshooting and documenting issues raised by the customer support team
- Create, generate, and edit reports, analyze data, and make appropriate recommendations to our enterprise clients on the health and performance of their software engagement
- Develop PowerPoint presentations that present complex data in a clear and creative way to allow clients to easily understand and incorporate the results into their ongoing engagement with HNW
- Monitor, research and recommend participation in emerging analytics and marketing industry trends
- Work with Business Analyst to identify ways to develop reports in a more efficient and effective way that will allow for utilization of data across the breadth of HNW's client population
- Work alongside the Content Services team using the content management systems to build and edit emails, e-newsletters, web article pages and social media posts and tweets for our proprietary digital marketing platform
- Respond to escalated support issues with clients in the usage of our software to market their business
- Troubleshoot our products and services with users of the platform and our software team
- Provide hosted online training classes for both end users and our enterprise clients
- 0 – 3 years of software support or product management experience
- Bachelors degree with a major in Business Information Systems, Business Analytics or Administration, Operations or Statistics preferred, with a desire to learn the Interactive Marketing industry
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, as well as proficient in Word & Outlook
- Experience with HTML is strongly preferred
- Strong quantitative abilities and statistics a plus
- Ability to learn, understand and utilize new software, systems, and reporting tools rapidly and effectively
- Very attentive to detail and accuracy with ability to effectively multi-task within a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills a must
- Team-player with the ability to work independently
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and enjoys the challenge of problem solving
HNW is a strategic marketing communications agency primarily to the wealth and asset management industries.
For over fifteen years, some...