Position Title: Sr NETBACKUP ADMINISTRATOR ( Backup)
The NetBackup Administrator ensures availability and performance of WorldPay backup infrastructure including VTL, tape libraries and disk based backup.
Minimum of 3+ years of NetBackup administration in a corporate environment
Working knowledge of VMWARE, LINUX and Windows 2003/2008
1. Mid to Senior Level Experience with enterprise class backup software Netbackup
2. Experience with Tape Backup and Recovery
3. Experience with Symantec NetBackup 7.x
4. Self-starter, with excellent communication skills, that is willing to take the initiative identifying issues and driving them to resolution.
5. Ability to work in cross-functional teams, providing technical direction for storage and backup issues.
6. Ability to lift and carry 50 -70 pounds
7. Good organizational skills and the ability to document and communicate complex concepts involving the products supported by the Storage Team.
Experience with SAN switching preferred
Scripting experience is a plus
Must be able to work well with customers and in a team environment
At WorldPay we are about growth and opportunity. Professional. Financial. Personal. As one of the largest payment processors in the world, we impact businesses around the world and around the corner every day. Our diverse team understands that everything we do – from sales to customer service to programming – can make the difference between one of our customers thriving in a competitive market or losing a sale. With more than 400,000 customers around the world - processing 3,200 transactions per minute, 4.73 million per day – we are the fastest-growing processor in the industry and are continually hiring in all areas of our company. We acquire transactions for businesses coast to coast -- from name brand companies you know to independent businesses in your community.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of WorldPay to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws