- Ensure completion of specified statistical programming outputs, TLF and analysis in support of clinical studies This position will be a combination of individual effort and of managing the efforts of more junior personnel.
- Employ standard Project Management techniques for both efficient completion of assigned projects and for project status communication.
- Define, document, and maintain standards for development, testing, validation, and maintenance of reusable programming code. Oversee associated training activities.
- Lead development and maintenance of a programming code library for production of datasets, analyses, and result summaries (tabular and graphical). Expand and improve the production programming code library by actively soliciting client needs for reusable programming code, obtaining departmental prioritization, and tracking the status of programming code development projects.
- Partner with statistical colleagues to develop state of the art programming code
- Provide leadership in scientific programming methodologies
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant developments in SAS software and in relevant SAS programming environments; provide technical guidance to department management in the evaluation and selection of additional programming software; when requested, provide technical guidance to associates in department on SAS software.
- Exercises independent judgment in developing and adapting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Deep understanding of technical areas of role, demonstrated by formal training and prior technical contributions.
Demonstrated expert knowledge of SAS programming language, including SAS Base/Macro/SQL/STAT/Graph/ODS
Expertise in developing validated, version controlled, SAS macro programming code
To find out more about Real, please visit www.realstaffing.com
- Familiarity with the regulatory process and requirements for electronic submissions
- Knowledge of software validation concepts and best practices
- Experience in developing and maintaining a SAS macro library
- Experience developing/maintaining SOPs or guidelines related to programming code and data structures
- Experience producing deliverables for regulatory submissions (CRTs, analysis datasets, tables, listings, graphs)
- Experience in one of the following required: SAS IML, S-Plus/S/R, JMP scripting language.
- Experience supervising or mentoring other statistical programmers required
- Able to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality
- Ability to work as part of a team
Real - 19 months ago