CRNA - Wyandotte
Requisition #: 68982
Status: Part-Time with Part-Time Benefits (20-35.99 Hours)
Business Unit: HF Wyandotte
Shift: See Posting Details
Job Family: Anesthesia
Job Function: Nursing
Campus/Job Location : Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Location (State/City): US-MI-Wyandotte
More information about this position
Our health system thrives on teamwork, and we know our employees achieve the greatest results when they are working together for a common goal - to provide care for our patients. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment then we have a job for you!
Henry Ford Health System is one of the country's largest health care systems and a national leader in clinical care, research and education. Our system includes the 1,200-member Henry Ford Medical Group, six hospitals, Health Alliance Plan, 32 primary care centers and many other health-related entities throughout Southeast Michigan. Founded in 1915 by auto pioneer Henry Ford, we continue to be committed to improving the health and well-being of a diverse Michigan community. In 2009 alone, Henry Ford Health System provided more than $173 million in uncompensated care. Henry Ford also is a major economic driver in Michigan and employs more than 23,000. Our health system is led by CEO Nancy Schlichting.
Administers intravenous, inhalation, and regional anesthetics to render persons insensible to pain during surgical procedures, obstetrical deliveries, or other medical and dental procedures. Potentially administers anesthesia to all ages and A.S.A. classes of patients, including geriatrics and pediatrics. Provides airway management services as needed throughout the hospital.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSURES:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Graduate from an accredited school of anesthesia.
- Bachelor's Degree or 12 years Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) experience.
- Minimum 6 months of clinical nursing experience in a critical care setting and/or demonstrated level of performance of practice.
- Successful completion of HFH Critical Care course must be completed within 6 months of hire.
- Ability to work harmoniously in collaborative situations with anesthesiologists and other health care providers.
Maintain currency of:
1) Clinical Privileges
2) State of Michigan RN License
3) State Specialty Certification
4) CRNA Recertification; and
5) ALS Certification.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS:
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Frequent walking, bending, lifting may be required to perform duties.
- Work is generally in an operating room environment, but can be in Radiology, ICU, ER, or wherever nurse anesthesia services are required in the hospital.
- Working conditions are variable with exposure to communicable diseases and other hazards.
Henry Ford Health System is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, weight/height, marital status, familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Henry Ford Health System - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Built around a hospital founded by Detroit's favorite son, the not-for-profit Henry Ford Health System (HFHS) is a hospital network...